GenSpace Web Accessibility Statement
Last Updated: May 26, 2021
The GenSpace website was designed to be a platform to change the conversation about aging, a conversation that we are committed to making accessible to everyone.
Following our vision providing fresh, futuristic, and tech-forward programming for the aging community we’ve aimed to meet the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA guidelines throughout our site.
The following are some of the key items that have been implemented to improve the experience and usability of the GenSpace website for our visitors.
- We designed a custom widget to allow users to increase font sizes can be increased up to 200%
- Text and images have been designed to provide appropriate contrast on page
- Text is used to convey key information instead of images
- Images have descriptive alt tags to provide context
- Headings have been used to organize and describe page content
- Consistent navigation is used to easily browse through the site.
We welcome any feedback on the accessibility of the GenSpace website. Please contact us if you encounter difficulties using our website or have thoughts on how we can improve.