A year-long student partnership to reevaluate societal views of aging — from challenging negative stereotypes to combating ageism — through convenings, partnerships, and events focused on a new way of approaching aging.
Make a real impact
- Help to reduce social isolation among older adults
- Create an inclusive and welcoming space where older adults can thrive
- Inspire and enhance wellness, creativity, tech exploration, financial security, curiosity, and imagination
- Disrupt negative stereotypes about aging
Lead by example
- Produce content in support of on-site programming for older adults, website, and external and members newsletters
- Support and coordinate GenSpace initiatives
- Assist the Director in research, public and private organizational outreach, community development, and governmental partnerships
- Coordinate with the Annenberg Foundation and Wallis Annenberg Legacy Foundation
Interested in becoming a Leadership Initiative Fellow? To learn more about the role and to apply, please email us at [email protected], or call (424) 407–4023.